Thursday, December 04, 2008

iLove iPhone

I'm sorry, I completely glossed over this fact in my last post: I got my iPhone. Woohoo!

Before I geek-out completely I'd like to state publicly, for friends and family that have had to deal with me over the last week and forever after this-- I'm sorry if I'm ignoring you. My name is Jen and I'm addicted to my iPhone. (Hi Jen.)

It's just so damn cool! I've had the phone for 9 days and I've downloaded 38 apps. I have 3 email accounts, 2 calendar tools and a task manager. I've created 4 ringtones, taken 2 dozen photos and downloaded 10 games. It's an addiction. I blame Apple.

Speaking of cool technology, I've decided I'm ok with Google taking over the world. And really, cane you blame me? These guys have a functional calendar, online docs and integrated add-ons for Firefox, Thunderbird and, of course, the iPhone (I could probably do a shout-out for their blogging tools too, huh?). And they're always pushing the enevelope with new stuff like Grand Central and today's release, the Google Friends Connect.

And a final nerdy thought for the evening: I'm now on Twitter. Feel free to follow me (ncsumarit). I can post from my iPhone! < (That's enough. I'm sick of me too.)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger John Martin said...

You rock!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Jason Austin said...

I think we need to start a support group for iPhoners

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger KitchenCathi said...

Hey, if you know anyone who has a Grand Central invite, let me know. I think it will solve my problem of working from Canada for a few weeks next summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home